Tuesday 31 December 2013

2014: Action

It’s that time of year where everyone is looking back at 2013, maybe even writing a review, but at least considering what went well, what went badly and what was learnt. Of course most people are also making New Year’s resolutions. Over the years I’ve tried different approaches to resolutions, including 10 for 2010, 30 before 30 and 4Ps for 2011.

This year after attending Natalie MacNeil’s highly motivating #Limitless 2014 I have decided on a theme for 2014: 

ACTION.

Less talking, less thinking, more doing.


So I am not going to be writing a long blog post looking back at 2013, I am going to focus on moving forwards to create a 2014 without limits and put my plans in action to achieve my dreams and business goals.


Starting now…instead of thinking about my business model, my USP or worrying about not having a website, I’m off to write a proposal for my first client on how I can improve their search engine rankings and increase online bookings.

Wishing everyone an action packed 2014! 

Do you have a theme or focus for 2014? Leave a link to your blog in the comments below.

My USP >>
<< Read 3 steps to 
choosing a business model