Wednesday 9 October 2013

Online Admiration

Day 9 and I’m finally publishing on the right day, small miracles hey?
Today we were asked “Whose online business do you admire and why?”
My initial response
Erm…Amazon?
Because it’s one of the few places I shop online, because I don’t do much shopping, because I’m saving all my money to travel the world. But Amazon is competitive on price, offers free delivery and has reliable product reviews and is quick and easy to use once your purchasing decision is made.
But if online admiration equals engagement and interaction then Natalie, The Suitcase Entrepreneur is at the top of the list - since I’m participating in the blog challenge, signed up to the mailing list, visiting the website dally and commenting, following the Twitter hashtag, the Pinterest board and joined the Facebook group,  so I’m pretty engaged across all channels! 
I also admire these guys and their online businesses
Copyblogger 
Steve Scott
John Paul Aguiar
Aaron Lee 
Daniel Sharkov

They all give expert advice on blogging, monetisation, social media, copywriting  to maximise your blog and online business. And I admire all these guys who give away so many free resources and have built up their online business through various monetisation strategies and producing their own online products. And then they share with you exact how they did it. Genius. I plan on interacting more with all of these during my quest to build my online business.

Even if you’re not taking part in the 30 day bog challenge, I’d love to hear whose online business you admire and why?   

The 30 Day Blog Challenge is run by Natalie Sisson, The Suitcase Entrepreneur. Join in and discover how to create freedom and adventure in life and business through location independence. Plus – enter to win prizes – including a $500 blog coaching session with Natalie!
If you’re following the challenge please drop by and say hello J Leave a link to your blog and I’ll be sure to check it out!

Day 8 was a free day so why not check out my Zombie Adventure